339-230-1739
MA, US
Sara
Sara
2014-04-23 09:34:34
Unknown
I got this email also and then realized the person stole all of the information from the actual realty co. Thank goodness I realized it was fishy because I live close enough to ride by the home and realize who is renting it out and somehow it disappeared off of zillow right after I sent the message. This person claims to be Vivian E. Dryden.

Hello,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family that are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house.

The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to West Africa,Nigeria. I will be away with my family for at least 7 to 8 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time.

I will start by telling you more in regard me and my family. I have a daughter named Kate (19 years) she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy,she also assist her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in here in Nigeria and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries.

We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home,we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long you have been renting, also when you plan moving into our home. Please note that you will only be able to drive by the House for now but can't have a look at the interior until I have sent the keys and documents of the House to you.

House Address
1110 Juanita St,Savannah GA , 31410

Monthly Rent Fee: $700
Security Deposit: $600
Pets Allowed: YES (No pet fee)
Available Now for move in.

The rental fee is inclusive with utilities.

Here is my contact number: +2348108195367  OR  011-2348108195367

Thank You

Cassie
Cassie
2014-03-20 12:32:51
Unknown
I had the same thing happen to me! Good thing me and my friend had a weird feeling about the house, like it had to be to good to be true. My message was slightly different as well, this is what it said.

Hello,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family that are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house.

The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to Bakersfield, CA. I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time.

I will start by telling you more in regard me and my family. I have a daughter named Jasmine who attends California State University, Bakersfield, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Bakersfield, CA and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries.

We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long you have been renting, also when you plan moving into our home. These 3 bedrooms and 2 baths home are very specious and neat. 2,000 sqft Below is the rental property address:

58021 Columbia River Hwy, Warren, OR 97053

Pets allowed: Yes
Rent: $900
Deposit: $1,000
The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment. Remain Blessed.

Vansickle Johnson

267-753-0355
Jaimie
Jaimie
2014-02-03 21:54:46
Unknown
I thought I found the PERFECT house for me and my family on Zillow.com but when I received this email I was little sketchy about the whole thing..

Hello sorry for the late response,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.

The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred to West Africa,Nigeria I will be away with my family for at least 6 to 7 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a daughter named Lydia (4yrs) . I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Nigeria and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home to, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home.Please note that you will only be able to drive by the House for now but can't have a look at the interior until I have sent the keys and documents of the House to you.

House Address
5009 Williamette Ln Killeen, TX 76549

Monthly Rent Fee: $800
Security Deposit: $700

Pets Allowed:

Available :Available Now for move in.


Cell Phone Number: +2348108195367  OR  011-2348108195367

I await your reply.

Thank You
Almost got me, but cancelled transfer be
Almost got me, but cancelled transfer be
2013-12-20 17:18:41
Unknown
Hello,

Sorry for the late response i have been busy all day,We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.
We  will like you to know that, it is not the money that really matters to us but that our house be taking proper care of that is why we made the house so inexpensive because i believe everybody deserves a home both the rich and the poor. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to BALTIMORE MD, I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a daughter named Leslie (20yrs) who attends University of BALTIMORE MD as a medical student, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in BALTIMORE MDand got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home. These 3 bedrooms and 2 full, 1 partial baths home are very specious and neat.

Below is the rental property address:
House Address
4 Grantham Gln
San Antonio TX 78257

Monthly Fee ; $950
Security Deposit: $900
Pets Allowed: YES
Available :Available Now for move in.

So pls get back to me today.
I await your reply ASAP.
The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment
Available :Available Now for move in.
Remain Blessed.
Mr Reynaldo B Casas & Family
Hanna
Hanna
2013-11-25 21:04:50
Unknown
Do you still have the email of this person?
He got me using another name but, the personal assistant is the same.
Leeah
Leeah
2013-10-29 17:16:33
Unknown
He is at it again; someone needs to stop this guy.
I got the email for a house in Irvine
Part of my email reads,
The 3 bedrooms and 2 baths home is very spacious and neat.

You can drive by to check the house 3552 Redwood St, Irvine, CA 92606

Pets allowed: Yes
Rent: $1650
Security Deposit: $1300
Nabeel
Nabeel
2013-09-30 22:50:22
Unknown
http://hotpads.com/rentals/8218-2nd-Avenue-NE ... mpaign=16052286


He is doing it again.
Chris
Chris
2013-09-24 05:50:39
Unknown
I had almost the same experience, the email was the same except he was in Maryland this time here is a copy of the email

Hello,



We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.



The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work Olympia, WA now to Baltimore MD I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a twin daughters named Leslie and Lydia (4yrs) . I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Baltimore MD and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home.Please note that you will only be able to drive by the House for now but can't have a look at the interior until I have sent the keys and documents of the House to you.



Description



Immaculate/Beautifully maintained Carothers 3-bedroom/2.5 full bath home. Open Floorplan, Split Bedrooms, Separate Utility Room with Maytag Washer & Dryer and a Cabinet,Sprinkler System, Storm Doors on both Front&Back Doors with locks inside, Security System, 2 Garage Door Openers. Speakers on the ceiling, Double Vanities with 2 Walk-In Closets in Master Bathroom





House Address

2103 Wilson St SE, Olympia, WA 98501



Monthly Fee $800

Security Deposit: $1000



Pets Allowed:



Available :Available Now for move in.
I went pretty far
I went pretty far
2013-09-17 20:36:25
Unknown
Maybe this will help them get caught
i am really happy that you will like to move in immediately so i will like you go ahead and make the payment of the security deposit in order to get the keys and the papers for your move in, the address where you are to send the security to ! Here is the address, Note the above Name is my Secretary name and you are to make the payment Via western union, any of the Grocery store or supermarket near you and get back to me with the information giving to you by the agent....
Receivers name: carolyn virginia anders
City:brevard
state:north Carolina
zipcode 28712
almost had me thank GOD for google
almost had me thank GOD for google
2013-09-17 20:24:36
Unknown
Just got this 10 minutes ago

From: rashana.bilal@hotmail.com

Subject: RE: Renting your home
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:24:04 +0000

Hello,

First of all, I must thank the Lord that I found an intending tenant
for my house ,The house is much available for now and its a beautiful
home for rent ?I want you to know that i am the owner of this building
situated My Name is PASTOR  James Michael and I Once lived there with
my Wife and my only daughter before we relocated to North Carolina.My Job
here in USA involves going to interior Cities to give food and
clothes to the less privileged ones in the brevard region and I
also use this opportunity to preach the word of God bringing them to
the knowledge of the gospel of Christ,We work with a Charity
Organization.

You can learn more from

http://www.abchomes.org/

I came here with my family and It was due to my transfer That we left
my home and also want to give it out for rent. We are looking for a
responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not
after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at the time, and
the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own.

My wife Rashana is also a pastor with Christ Embassy Church here in USA
Maryland as well.

We want to give it for rent and looking for a responsible person that
can take very good care of my home for us.

So for now,We are here in brevard,and our house and the keys/documents
of the house are with us here,we tried to look for an agent that we
can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as
well as don?t want our house to be used any how in our absence that is
why we took it along with us here.

So if you know you cannot give the house the neatness it deserves
please don?t contact me.

But if you promise to always take good care of the house,get back to
me on how you could take care of our house or perhaps experience you
have in renting a home.

Hope you are okay with the monthly price of $ 750 and the Security
deposit payment also $ 750 with Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, heat
laundry facilities, Living room,Breakfast nook, Refrigerator, Gas Heat
/Oven, Deck, or Patio, Cable-ready, High-speed internet,Garage
parking.

I hope you will promise us to take very good care of the house.

If you are comfortable with the price and really need this home,
Contact me immediately with the following details.

Here Is My House Address:  ( 9305 Caribbean Dr, Ocean City, MD 21842 .)
First Month Rent: $ 700
Refundable Security Deposit Payment: $ 750
Total Move in  Fee: $1400
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2

Kindly confirm your interest by filling the form below:

TENANT RENT APPLICATION

FIRST NAME:__________?
MIDDLE NAME:__________?
LAST NAME:__________?
PROFESSION:__________?
PHONE:
(CELL)PHONE__________?
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE: ____________
HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________?
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: _____________?
KIND OF PETS: _____________?
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE ______________ ?
DO YOU DRINK ______________?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? ____?
HOW SOON CAN YOU COME UP WITH THE DEPOSIT _______?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can
have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and
contacting you.

Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the
document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on
trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know
that,we have not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so
please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more
as you do this.

PASTOR  James Michael .

 Thanks and God Bless..
grace
grace
2013-09-15 19:24:42
Unknown
i replied to a hotpads ad and received the same emails. Scammer and someone must stop him
sejr
sejr
2013-09-12 17:20:25
Unknown
We got the same email for 143 Palsgrove Way in Chester Springs, PA.  Thanks for posting.  

Hello,
We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home
is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who
are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of
our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for
sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the
agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of
an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford
the rent, stay away from renting my house.
The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred
from my place of work to Fresno CA. I will be away with my family for
at least 3 to 4 years because of the love I have for them, I have
decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have
few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to
person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of
our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more
in regards me and my family. I have a daughter named Kiara (20yrs) who
attends University of California as a medical student, she has a lot
going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to
keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist
her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic
Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Fresno CA and got married to a
lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries .We will be very
pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who
is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with
dirt.We also would like to know more about you and your family, your
renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our
home.
House Descriptions
4BDM/3.5BA Home for Rent in SLC! Avail. Now! Built in 2002, 5,230  sq
ft. Amenities include: 2-car garage, tile floor, fenced back yard,
corner lot, storage space. Tenant pays all utilities.
House Address: 143 Palsgrove Way, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3.5
Size: 1414 sqft
Monthly Fee: $800
Security Deposit: $800
Pets Allowed
Available Now for move in.


As soon as you get back to me I will email a rental application form
for you to fill and get back to us with your information so that we
can know you better.So please get back to me today.I await your reply
ASAP.

For more inquiries, Here is my cell phone number, Call or Text me ASAP
(4199721426) .

Bradley Sarault
God Bless You
ESJAY
ESJAY
2013-09-04 15:33:38
Unknown
I answered an ad on Craigslist for a home for lease, and was targeted by these people as well.  It seemed strange to me that the responses were coming back so fast, until I asked them to let me do a complete walk-thru of the home before I decide if I will send a payment to live there.  I got a reply asking me to send payment at once, blah, blah, blah.  This was my reply to them this morning.

Dear Sir,

Do the letters below look familiar?????   I spoke with a real estate Agent named Kyle yesterday, he will be having an open house on Saturday the 7th for the sale of the Asteria street property in Torrance that you claim to have for lease(I guess I?ll be able to see inside).  It is very unfortunate that people like you are out here trying to SCAM others while using Christianity, love and brotherhood in a deceitful manner.  If you really fear GOD, then get ready because KARMA is a mutha.

Please let me clue you in on a few things STUPID!!!! If you are a robotic engineer, I am sure that you would have enough education to spell ?cause? not cos, and other simple words like ?surely?.  I?m sure you have gotten over on folks in the past, but not today and hopefully, this will be the last time.  I have alerted life-lock to make sure they alert me as well as the FBI team that are looking for you when you amateurs try to access my credit file, and I also have them tracking the IP address that you are responding to me on.  I suggest that you pack up, because they will be on your trail by the time you get to this line of my email.
Justin
Justin
2013-09-03 02:12:57
Unknown
Wow this guy is in Edmonton Canada pulling the same scam

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house,my name is Sebastin cloud ,Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.
The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my parish here to Ohio,Cleveland   Catholic charities Annual appeal 2013(http://www.clevelandcatholiccharities.org) to our head base Cleveland, Ohio in Bishop William Cos-grove Center , for campaign over child abuse and also http://www.supportunicef.org and less privilegde support all over the world I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a lovely . I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in  and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting
experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home. You can reach me # 3177213042 ASAP
 



1725 63A St SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 0M8

RENT:700
DEPOSIT:1000


PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Full Name___________________________________
Current Address________________________ City_____________ State______ Zip Code________
Home Phone (        ) ___________________
Mobile Phone (       ) ____________________
Date of Birth_________________________________
Reasons for Leaving____________________________Rent $__________
Are you married________________
How many people will be living in the house_________________
Do you have a pet______________
Do you have a car______________
Occupation____________________________
Monthly Income_________________________
Move In Date___________________________
HOW SOON CAN YOU HAVE THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT SENT TO ME___________________________
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS OF THE HOUSE__________________________
Available :Available Now for move in, The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment. You can reach me # 3177213042 ASAP.
 God Bless You,
Sebastin cloud & DI

NOTE:THE SIGN BOARD IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE WAS JUST PLACE THERE FOR MY REASONS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE

From: Courtney Lindsay <courtney_lynnl@hotmail.com>
To: "hiburebhrede@yahoo.com" <hiburebhrede@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 3:44 AM
Subject: - $700 / 3br - 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom two storey 4 stainless steel appliances

H I'm interested in your home for rent. Your listing says its for $700 a month, is this  correct?? Also where is this house located in Edmonton?  

Hope to hear from you soon,
C


http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/4039602997.html
SarasotaRenter
SarasotaRenter
2013-09-02 19:40:30
Unknown
I replied to an ad on hotpads.com and just found this site by googling his job. Everything else seemed legit - the names he used are on the property appraiser's site, the address, etc. I only wish I had looked before responding. I feel so violated!! Here's the email:

Hello,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our apartment, our lovely apartment is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family that are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our apartment as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my apartment.

The reason why our apartment is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to Hildebran, NC.  I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our apartment and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our apartment and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regard me and my family. I have a daughter named Jasmine (20yrs) who attends University of North Carolina as a medical student, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Hildebran, NC and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries .

We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our apartment, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt. we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our apartment? This 2 bedroom and 2 bath apartment is very specious and neat. 1300 sqft

Below is the rental property address:
1900 Benjamin Franklin Dr, Unit V12 Sarasota, FL 34236

Pets allowed: Yes
Rent: $700
Deposit: $300

The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment.

Remain Blessed.
Peter G Petros and Kim
Deborah
Deborah
2013-08-19 22:00:01
Unknown
I had a feeling the house I found was 'too good to be true', but decided to go ahead and see what's up. We went back and forth and I received all the same letters you all did .... and then I told him I was worried about scams and would prefer meeting in person to exchange money and keys. I even told him I would pay for a real estate agent to perform the transaction if he didn't have someone available here to meet me so we would both feel comfortable. This is what he sent to me: I just recieved it and haven't called the number. I'm waiting until I finish my wine so I'm good and relaxed. Bet it's a dead end tho!

Hello Deborah,

Thanks for your quick response and for the great interest you have towards my lovely home. My Wife Kierra J Copes  and I will be shipping the package in your name Deborah ## After a long discussion with her, we have come in conclusion that if the deposits is sent to her through western union money transfer or Money Gram in her name, upon receiving the payment we will immediately secure our home for you and take it off market at once and get the package ship to you next day after receiving your payment.We will get the package shipped to your present home address.

There is no problem cos everything is perfectly intact,you will surly receive the keys and document,but you will come up with the deposit first and once you receive the package,then you will send the first month rent, cos you are main to send both the deposit and first month rent,but due to your explanation i have decided you send the deposit only and also want you to know that the deposit is highly refundable,should in case you view the inside and you are not okay with,then the deposit will be refund back to you immediately with out any delay,which am very quite sure you will love it cos my home is in good condition and ready for move in. Like i have told you earlier,my family and I are presently here in MD and will be very pleased if we have the opportunity in showing you around my house without you asking, but as you can see we are not around to do so as we have made all arrangement base on trust in ensuring that we have a Christian and reliable home take possession of our rental property while we are gone. If you can take a tour to see the exterior part of my house and its environment that will be lovely as we have set aside a way in getting the keys and other relevant duplicate document shipped to your present home address once you have been approved as our tenant. Hope you understand where we are coming from.

Shipping will be done in your name Deborah ## with a tracking # which allows you to track the package on line knowing the exact time & date you will be receiving the package that contains: The entrance and the rooms Keys, Paper/Permanent House form (Containing your reference details), the duplicate of the House documented file and Payment receipt. All we need now is to secure our home for you and take it off market so that we can be sure that we are dealing with you alone. You can send payment from any grocery store near you, through western union money transfer or Money Gram (Money in Minutes)  below is the information to send payment:

Name : Kierra J Copes..
Address : 3140 N Charles St Baltimore, MD 21218
Amount :deposit  $ 900

I was trying to call you so that i can explain to you over the phone but no the service is too pool over here, i wanted to tell you to deduct the transfer charges from the rent fee and also the reason why you are to pay it via western union it cos we are having a little problem with our account so you have nothing to worry about cos you are dealing with the real owner of the home, so am assuring you with 100% assurance that you are safe and you will not and will never regret ever dealing with my family cos we came from a good Christian home, so be rest assured that you are safe, so i will advice you go ahead and send the payment to my wife immediately so that i can have the keys and all vital document ship down to your present address and once the payment is been made, we will immediately provide you with the FedEx tracking # so that you can be rest assured that you are safe. so get back to me once you make the payment and also don't forget to deduct the transfer charges from the money you are sending to us.I will appreciate your immediate reply asap.God bless you and your entire family. But  i will provide you our account as soon as everything is alright in your next payment rent.

As soon as payment is sent, do get back to me with the 10 digit confirmation # along with your 1st & last name you use in sending payment. I promise you that, you won't be disappointed. Call me once you make the payment 410-824-4257
God Bless You.
Mr. Copes & Family
Alyssa
Alyssa
2013-08-08 23:21:13
Unknown
I got the same email for Fort Lauderdale, FL  I almost fell for it but I was too smart. First I searched the guy's name and couldn't find anything, so then I searched his "personal assistant" with the address he gave me to wire the money to and the address doesn't even exist. He asked to wire money before I even saw the condo, but I did see the pictures he posted and they looked nothing like what the real ones look like since they are luxury apartments which was weird so I did some investigating and went to the condo place myself and talked to the an agent. Turns out that the place is strictly rental and its impossible to have owned the condo. Then I googled the pictures he had put up on the ad and he is using the same three pictures to rent out places in almost every single state on zillow and hotpads, etc. Even the address to the apartment he gave me is the address to the leasing office. What an idiot, he even asks for an MTCN # after wiring the money and that is so that he doesnt have to prove ID to pick up the money. This is the first email I received from him....

Hello,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our apartment, our lovely apartment is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family that are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our apartment as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my apartment.

The reason why our apartment is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to Marion, NC.  I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our apartment and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our apartment and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regard me and my family. I have a daughter named Jasmine (20yrs) who attends University of North Carolina as a medical student, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Marion, NC and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries .

We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our apartment, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt. we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our apartment? This 1 bedroom and 1 bath apartment is very specious and neat. 974 sqft

Below is the rental property address:
1030 Seminole Dr, # 108 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304-3224

Pets allowed: Yes
Rent: $700
Deposit: $300

The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment.
Remain Blessed.
Oscar Solis and Shehan

Also, now he is telling me he got a new assistant to wire the money to named kimberly morris.

Beware of this guy/girl
Anonymous
Anonymous
2013-07-08 17:04:06
Unknown
EndedThanks for your quick response and for the great interest you have towards my lovely home. My Wife Rashana Bilal. and I will be shipping the package in your name After a long discussion with her, we have come in conclusion that if the deposits and rent is sent to her through western union money transfer or Money Gram in her name, upon receiving the payment we will immediately secure our home for you and take it off market at once and get the package ship to you next day after receiving your payment.We will get the package shipped to your present home address.
 
Shipping will be done in your name with a tracking # which allows you to track the package on line knowing the exact time & date you will be receiving the package that contains: The entrance and the rooms Keys, Paper/Permanent House form (Containing your reference details), the duplicate of the House documented file and Payment receipt. All we need now is to secure our home for you and take it off market so that we can be sure that we are dealing with you alone. You can send payment from any grocery store near you, through western union money transfer or Money Gram (Money in Minutes)  below is the information to send payment:
 
Name : Rashana Bilal..
Address : 3140 N Charles St Baltimore, MD 21218
Total Amount : Both the deposit & first month $ 1,620
You are to deduct the transfer charges  from the money you are sending to us.

As soon as payment is sent, do get back to me with the 10 digit confirmation # along with your 1st & last name you use in sending payment. I promise you that, you won't be disappointed. Call me once you make the payment 410-824-4257.
God Bless You.
Mr. Eric & Family


I Ended Up Getting In This Deep Before Realizing It Was A Scam, Thanks To This Site.  I Really Hope This Helps Others As Well!
Anonymous
Anonymous
2013-07-08 16:57:07
Unknown
Hello,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.
The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to BALTIMORE MD, I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a daughter named Leslie (20yrs) who attends University of BALTIMORE MD as a medical student, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist her mom in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in BALTIMORE MD and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home. These 3 bedrooms and 2 baths home are very specious and neat 1,408 sqft.

Below is the rental property address:
House Address
4905 W Dryad St
Tampa, FL 33629

Monthly Fee ; $820
Security Deposit: $800
Pets Allowed: YES
Available :Available Now for move in.

So pls get back to me today.
I await your reply ASAP.
The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment
Available :Available Now for move in.
Remain Blessed.
Mr Eric J Solomoni & Family
Jenn
Jenn
2013-06-28 02:00:23
Unknown
They had the same posting for a house in Pompano Beach, Florida. I filled out the rental application with some fun language and emailed it back..I signed it F-YOU and made sure to let them know my dad who works for Homeland Security  will be intouch with them :)
JUANA LA CUBANA
JUANA LA CUBANA
2013-05-01 04:47:29
Unknown
a***oles!!!! i hope they burn in hell. using god to scam poor people. ughhhhh
Kristien
Kristien
2013-03-20 21:55:34
Unknown
There's a special place in HELL for these low-life scammers. I've just come across the same thing in San Diego with an ad on Craigslist. Funny how deep down you actually know when something is too good to be true. All I had to do was Google a small portion of this scammer's response to me to see the language repeated over and over in different variations. Here's the email I received from rockafellowbarbaraa@yahoo.com (no phone provided) when I asked why a particular property was renting FAR below the going rate:

Hello Kristien,

The reason our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to Atlanta GA, I will be away with my family for at least 6 to 7 years, because of the love We have for our home, We have decided not to sell our house since we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a daughter named Leslie (18yrs) who attends University in GA as a medical student, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist us in the house work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Atlanta GA. We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirty...

Below is the rental property address:
House Address
7373 Calle Conifera Carlsbad CA 92009
Bedroom: 4
Baths: 3.5
Monthly Fee ; $1500
Security Deposit: $1000
Pet deposit: $200
Pets Allowed: YES

So pls get back to me today.
I await your reply ASAP.
Available :Available Now for move in.

Remain Blessed.

Barbara A & family
Mary
Mary
2013-03-15 17:50:32
Unknown
I saw a house on Craig list. And I was thinking is was to good to be true. So I send his a email.
And this was his reply.

Hello,
 
I am pleased that you have an interest in leasing our house, well... Our lovely home is still available for lease and i want a responsible person or family who are neat and also believed that they have all what it takes to take care of the house as if it where there own. Please be informed that i am leasing these house out just because I was transferred from my place of work to Deltona FL and i came over to Deltona FL with my lovely wife because of the love I have for her and we shall be staying for at least 4 to 5 years before coming back to the house. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Deltona FL and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries. we both bought the house when we got married.

We had a thought of selling the house Since we will be staying longer than we thought, so we look for an agent and getting one we strike a deal but later my wife advised me on not selling the house anymore. I reasoned with her and accepted her advice. So we contacted the agent back and requested for our keys and documents. Later we decided to have the house lease out since we will back to the house in the next 4 to 5 years, we would have given the same agent this job also but the truth of the matter is that the agent was asking too much of an agent fee and also advising me to hire the rent fee so i thought this would not make a good person or a good family that will take good care of the house for me should be able to afford the rent fee and this might make them stay away from renting the house. And more some we do not have anyone in the area we can leave the keys behind with, so that is why we posted the advert by our self. If you notice, you will discover that the price we are offering is far below standard price and this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute care for the property. We know there is no way we can be sure that you are the right person to live in the house because we won't be able to see physical before sending you the keys and the documents to occupy the space. The house is available for as long as you want and if you drive by the house you may see a sign there, you have nothing to worry about it belongs to my previous agent so you have absolutely nothing to worry about and you don't have to call them because they do not have access to the house anymore.
My House information below.

Monthly Rent $600 and refundable security deposit $600
2 Bedrooms  2 Bathrooms
Address:  2306 Hartnett Blvd, Isle of Palms SC 29451

Please if you are ready now to occupy the house kindly provide the information below for record purpose

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Full Name__________________________________________________ Home Phone ( ) ________________________
Date of Birth_________________________________
Other Phone ( ) ___________________
Current Address_______________________________Apt#________ City__________________ State______ Zip________
Reasons for Leaving____________________________Rent $__________Phone ( ) ____________________________
Are you married____________________________
How many people will be living in the house____________________________
Do you have a pet____________________________
Do you have a car____________________________
Occupation____________________________
Move In Date____________________________

P.S: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE INTERIOR PART OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE I HAVE THE KEYS HERE WITH ME BUT I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES. I await your reply ASAP

Sincerely,
Nicholas W Johnson
J Wilder
J Wilder
2013-02-26 15:14:41
Unknown
I received this same scam email in response to a request for information on a rental house in Massachusetts. I found it on craigslist like so many others. This forum helped me so I'm posting in order to help others who may be in contact with these people.


> Hello,
>
> Thanks for showing an interest, We personally own the home, And we want it to be in proper hands by the acceptance tenant, While we have some rules and regulation to be abide and we don't want you to disrespect the rules, But if you are still capable of renting this property the rules and regulation are below.
>
> Tenant must keep the home clean including the surroundings, tenant must know the way to use the gas stove as to avoid fire outbreak, tenant must not disturb the neighbor's as it was a very good neighborhood. We decided to rent out the property out because we just relocated to Maryland on a job transfer.
>
> So, We need someone to take proper care of the property on our absent. And don't be surprise if you find the home on another site with deference price, We plan to rent it through a Realtor in the past, And they are not serious and trustworthy because they have a lot of houses to lease out, and they added some money to the rent while the commission they are asking is too much as well. We are honest and serious people willing to rent out the home to a good family, But, nevertheless we are giving out this rules because of what correspond between me and the former tenant.
>
> We also want you to drive by the home anytime to take a look at the area and surrounding, you can all so peek through the windows. So let me know if you are still interested so that i can forward you the Rental Questionnaire to fill out...
>
> Number of Bedrooms: 2
> Number of bath: 2
> Square footage: 1126
> Pets are allowed!!!
> Rent: $900
> Deposit: $700
> Address: 233 Bakerville Rd, Dartmouth, MA
>
> Thanks and remain bless you.
> Saul L Friedman Tr/Rashana Bilal
Careful
Careful
2013-01-25 02:53:13
Unknown
This is the email I received this week. I hope someone finds this guy. After I spoke with him on the phone I was creeped out especially after he said "trust me. I will take good care of you."

Hello,



We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.



The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work Green Bay, WI now to Baltimore MD I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a twin daughters named Leslie and Lydia (4yrs) . I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Baltimore MD and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home.Please note that you will only be able to drive by the House for now but can't have a look at the interior until I have sent the keys and documents of the House to you.



Description



Immaculate/Beautifully maintained Carothers 3-bedroom/3 full bath home. Open Floorplan, Split Bedrooms, Separate Utility Room with Maytag Washer & Dryer and a Cabinet,Sprinkler System, Storm Doors on both Front&Back Doors with locks inside, Security System, 2 Garage Door Openers. Speakers on the ceiling, Double Vanities with 2 Walk-In Closets in Master Bathroom





House Address

3047 Beth Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311



Monthly Fee $700

Security Deposit: $700



Pets Allowed:



Available :Available Now for move in.





The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment.

As soon as you get back to me I will email a rental application form for you to fill and get back to us with your information so that we can know you better.





If you can take a tour to see the exterior part of my house and its environment that will be lovely as we have set aside a way in getting the keys and other relevant duplicate document shipped to your present home address once you have been approved as our tenant. Hope you understand where we are coming from.attach the rental application form so you could get them filled and we can go from there and if all goes well you will get approved.





Below is the Rental Application form, fill it and get back to us, I can see your willingness in leasing our home and hope we will never have regrets in leasing our home to you.





RENT APPLICATION FORM.

FIRST NAME:__________?

MIDDLE NAME:__________?

LAST NAME:__________?

DATE OF BIRTH:_________?

PROFESSION:__________?

PHONE:

(CELL)PHONE__________?

(WORK)PHONE__________?

(HOME)PHONE__________?

MARITAL STATUS:__________?

KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________

PRESENT ADDRESS:_____________________

CITY:_______________

STATE:______________

ZIP CODE:____________

HOW LONG?___________IF RENTING

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?

IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,

HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?____________?

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________?

IF YOU HAVE A PET,

KIND OF PETS:_____________?

HABITS

DO YOU SMOKE______________ ?

DO YOU DRINK______________?

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____?

WHEN AND WHERE DO YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS OF THE HOUSE:_______________?



I want you to also know that we will let you stay in our home till the period of time you wish to as long as you pay up your rent on time.  We also want you to know that the rent fee covers the utilities, you can use them and take proper care of our home.



All we ask for is making sure you fill the rental application form properly so that we can approve you as our ten,ant, we will also advise you secure our home by paying for a refundable security deposit so that we can take our house off market and let other renters not to contact us anymore for the same house you are about renting.



Here are the contents of the package that will be shipped to your present home address via a courier service upon receiving your application form filled by you.



1) Entrance and the rooms Keys

2) Paper/Permanent House form (Containing your reference details)

3) The duplicate of the House documented file.

4) Payment Receipt.





God Bless You.

Mr and Mrs Brian Bilal and Family
Nana
Nana
2013-01-22 12:15:35
Unknown
I got the same letter, he is going by David Haupt in my letter.  I googled the property and saw it was for sale, so made me question why he was renting - was going to call the Realtor today, but has been bothering me so I copy and pasted in the google tool bar Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in El Paso,TX and  the exact email letter I got came up - makes me feel like a fool, and should have listened to my daughter - Thank goodness I didn't give him any information but my name and phone number.  Haven't heard a word, when I asked if there was any way we could see the inside of the home. I will definately be going through a realtor vs craigslist from this point forward.  Thanks for all your reports!
?
?
2013-01-04 15:51:26
Unknown
Something did not sit right with me about this home, so I proceeded to do more research and got him to send me the information for his wife. He must have changed his name, because when I googled his name "James Bilal" nothing came up, but when I googled his wife's name I found the scam stuff. Same thing, but in 304 Dana Renee Drive, Rolla MO 65401. Exact same emails that everyone else has been receiving.
JT
JT
2012-12-31 00:44:38
Unknown
I also recently responded to a home for lease add I found on Zillow.com in San Diego.  I am currently waiting to get a reply back to an response I sent to this guy this morning.  Something in my gut told me something was not right so I Googled his name, Mark H Packer.  Nothing came up.  I then searched for the type of work he said he did and I found this site.  The email I got was exactly the same as Nathan had posted.  The only changes were the address of the property, his name, and the names of his wife and daughter.   Karma will certainly be catching up to this guy!  Thank you so much for posting this scam!
?
?
2012-12-05 19:56:34
Unknown
2 twin girl Lydia and Leslie
?
?
2012-12-05 19:55:14
Unknown
David and Rashana Bilal works for Joyce Meyers Minstries, he is  a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter

1734 Hilltop Ave
Baltimore, MD 21221
443-982-1868
1-603-446-6379 1-810-715-8401 1-360-322-6037
Call Type:
Comment:
Your name:
Validation:
© WHOSCALL.IN 2011-2017 - Privacy