Received call on Sunday morning from this no. to my mobile at 9.15 am in BC. Didn't answer. No voice mail message left. Tennessee area code; I'm assuming it was a telemarketing call.
Glad I didn't answer the call.. I don't have long distance on my cell phone and that would be a 40 cent charge here in Nova Scotia.
Me too! I'm in BC, Canada. Didn't bother to.
I missed the call at 7:30pm and there was no mesaage
I picked u the phone and the caller hangs up. Kingston, Ont.
Not a debt collector. I got a call from this number the other day, and they left a message. It was one of those stupid you can win a trip to Nassau Bahamas if you do a survey. I get calls like these all the time, not just from Tennessee. I get them from Connecticut, New York and Michigan.
I get a call almost every week saying that I won a trip to the Bahamas, if it was for real I would have skin cancer for sure. I just wrote a hell of a sh*t to the people at INNTE because I reported these Bahama people many MANY times and I still receive the same call. INNTE people are paid with OUR TAXES and they seem to do NOTHING, hey wake up, where can we make a complain against INNTE guys? Telemarketing calls have never dropped since I'm on the list, what about you?
You WILL receive a call Aug 19/14 ;)
Hahaha my cell and home #'s are on the list and I still receive calls from them (one this wednesday, as I do every week) People at Innte seem to be sleeping at work...
also received a call from this unknown number. Thanks for the posts everyone. Glad I did not try to call it bac,
Received a call from this number on a Sunday morning. I'm in Montreal Canada. I didn't answer. No message left.
Im leave near joliette, quebec and i also receive a call from this saame number yesterday at 3 time and no message no answer, but i try to call back and i fall on a voice mail who say that de box is full and you cannot leave any message???.. sorry my english is poor because my first language is french :S
Got the same call yesterday, since I didn't recognize the number didn't pick up, Pincourt, Québec.
Yesterday afternoon, Chatham-Kent, Ontario
good to know.thanks.
got Aug.19 2:31pm; no message left
They don't have "your" info. They use an auto-dialler that is programmed to randomly call Canadian numbers.
And it won't work. The number you see is spoofed. It's not their real number. These people are committing FRAUD. Do you really think they would use their real phone number? You can't be serious?
No, I am not with Rogers. It really doesn't matter at all who your cell phone provider is. They are calling randomly with an auto-dialler. They do not have "your" number and they are not targeting a phone company in particular.
There are 3 things to remember regarding these scams:
* These people are CRIMINALS, not bona fide telemarketers. They will obviously not check to see if you are on the Canadian DNC list before scamming you! It would be like putting a sign on your front door "Do not burglarize this house" and hoping that burglars would go elsewhere because of your sign. It won't happen. Forget the DNC list, it may help you against legit telemarketers, it will not help you with scammers.
* The A-number that you see displayed on your phone is SPOOFED (which in itself is a criminal offence in the US). Many of these scammers operate out of Pakistan. Look it up on google.
* No, they do not have "your" number. No one gave them "your" number. They use a computerized device called AUTO-DIALLER which is programmed to call randomly within a selected set of area codes. It doesn't matter which phone operator you are with.
Yes, you are 100% correct, thanks.
So 3 things to remember regarding these scams:
- These people are CRIMINALS. They will not check to see if you are on the DNC list before scamming you. It would be like putting a sign on your front door "Do not burglarize this house" and hoping the burglars would go elsewhere because of your sign. It won't happen. Forget the DNC, it will not help you with scammers.
- The A-number that you see displayed on your phone is SPOOFED (which in itself is a criminal offence in the US). Many of these scammers operate out of Pakistan. Look it up on google.
- No, They do not have "your" number. No one gave them "your" number. They use a computerized device called AUTO-DIALLER which is programmed to call randomly within a set of area codes. It doesn't matter which phone operator you are with.
I got a call from this number too today and 30 minutes later they called my friend. We didn't answer it but was a little freaky that it happened to both of us. I blocked my number and tried calling them back but it said mailbox was full.
I got a call from this number on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:32 pm. I saw the call but did not pick up. It went to voicemail and they left a msg saying if I complete a survey I will go on a cruise (omgsh YAY! -__-) anywho, block this number!
Got 2 calls from this Gl**s P*n*is. Didn't answer.
I just got a call from 901 201-0150 I live in Edmonton, AB. Canada I don't know anyone in the States.
Called me in Oshawa, Canada 2 mins ago. Only rang once.
Tom to Seb
i just got the same code at 2pm of August 19, 2013 in Mississauga where is a city west of Toronto.
i am Bell custonmer. i did not answer the call. is there any machine can spam those dirty phone numbers?
Confirmed. I just got a call from that number. Aug 19/14.