My phone does not work well so I just wait for message, but never get one. They are making their way to Canada!
They call every day!
How do I stop this?
These people keep calling and hang up! It is getting so frustrating - how can you block them? How does one go about reporting this? Has this company been reported already??
I've gotten 2 calls from 2 different numbers for these guys. I never answer calls from people I don't know. They never left a message. I put my name in a draw on the past weekend for a draw for our liquor store for a $5000 gift card from them. Little did I know they were gonna sell my info. I don't think I'll be entering anymore draws ever again. I've gotten 2 calls from these guys and 2 call from trop vacations. Both the same thing. Something needs to be done about these scam companies!!!
that # is a telemarketer that needs to be reported , called me 3 times in a row today !
Been getting calls from 954-374-9082 for a week now, they will not leave a message, today they called 3 times in a row.
I also got a call form this company- very high pressure offering a trip for 4 for $250. for 11 days. I just had to give them my credit card number- fat chance!!!! If it's too good to be true- then it IS too good to be true.
My wife got a call from 954-374-8608, claming we won a trip to Disney World or a Disney cruise, not sure on the exact details, sounded like a scam right away since i cannot recall entering a contest or sweepstakes, googled the number and found all of this, needless to say, its a scam, they are supposed to call back. We have been getting calls from this number or one like it for about a month and a half now, since we upgraded phones to the iphone, im starting to think it may be an APP we downloaded.
Need to stop calling, getting calls several times a day at all hours. Does no good to ignore or answer and say your not interested they keep calling.
I have received too many of these calls and have asked to be taken off the list. They said I registered at southerns women's show for trip. If it's a free trip they wouldn't need credit card number! This is getting very aggravating, how do you get off call list.
I just got a call from this number.
I didn't answer, and they didn't leave a message
Same thing, they want my credit card.... Only have to pay 10 percent using my Credit Card.
apparently, I wont a trip for 4 to Orlando, Florida. I did enter a contest for it at a city event but said I wasn't interested because I know it's a scam. They keep calling me twice every day. Extremely irritating.
DVW is owned by Dan Lemrond, a convicted travel scammer who has also been known to operate out of St. Maarten (with numerous complaints). If these guys continue to call I'm going to report them to the Florida Attorney General. You should too. Most states are going after companies like this.
My wife took the call from this number. It's a scam. They were giving away a trip which they apparently were paying 90% for and we were to contribute the remaining 10% (about $400). All that was required was our credit card number.
they call about once or twice a month, never leave a message. I don't know the caller so I don't answer it
Calls, and never leaves a message
Agency that offers discount trips; required a $400 US registration fee up front at time of call. May or may not be legitimate, likely is, but did not appreciate their power sale tactics.
I have been getting a call from this number at least once a day for the last 6 months, they have never left a message. Finally today i googled it and found all this. So i called this number back, and they picked up and knew my 1st name! i was floored!! i demanded to be taken off of their calling list, and i'm thinking about reporting this...but not sure where to start.
Got a call from DVW Inc, 954-374-9082 - they did not leave a message. This is the first time I've seen this number calling. 04-18-11.
Same as below....I get all those numbers calling all day! Its either Discount World Travel or Discount Vacation World.
I get calls often but all different numbers but with same name DVW INC. Ex. 954-744-4248, 954-391-8762, 954-744-4488, 954-374-8608, as well 954-374-9082 & I'd like to report all of them!!
I just got one, hung up right away. Maybe they're fishing for active numbers?
got a call from this number no message judt hang up